Summer will be here soon and it may be the perfect time to update your skills, learn new techniques, and refresh your online courses.
We have two opportunities this summer for engaging in OEI Peer Online Course Review, where you will have a chance to learn:
– Current best practices in online course design.
– Tips for getting the most out of the tools and features in Canvas.
– Strategies to enhance student success.
If you teach any online, transfer-level, CI-D designated course in Canvas, we invite you to join us for an online Information Meeting to learn more about the course review process and how it can benefit you and your students. We currently have room in our June and July Course Review Cohorts, so register today to learn more!
Go here to register for one of our upcoming Information Meetings: https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form?EQBCT=5a7a635b88d845ada33ed1da661c136f
• Wednesday, May 10, 2017, from 12:00-1:00 pm
• Thursday, May 11, 2017, from 9:00-10:00 am
• Friday, May 12, 2017, from 2:00-3:00 pm
• Wednesday, June 14, 2017, from 12:00-1:00 pm
• Thursday, June 15, 2017, from 9:00-10:00 am
• Friday, June 16, 2017, from 2:00-3:00 pm
Thank you and we look forward to supporting you!