Happy New Year from your Customer Success Team!
One of our resolutions this year is to give our existing newsletter a bit of a makeover. We’re hard at work planning away, and would love your feedback! If you have a minute or two to spare, we invite you to fill out this GoogleForm to offer your opinions on content for the Team OEI Monthly Newsletter. For those of you who’ve already filled this out, THANK YOU! While that makeover is underway, we wanted to be sure we shared some updates with you……
We’re excited to explore the upcoming enhancements to Canvas this year, some highlights include updates to:
Below are a few recent changes that have occurred in Canvas recently. You can view the Canvas release notes for additional information.
- The Canvas media recorder switched to HTML 5 in Chrome and Firefox.
- The Arc media recorder now has video quizzing in open beta for Arc+Canvas users. This feature needs to be enabled by a CSM, please let us know if you are interested.
- In the card view of the Canvas Dashboard, users can now move and sort their course tiles.
Are you looking for training resources for the new year? We have excellent options in Canvas Commons, details can be found here:
- Be The Hero – This course is perfect for new admins, or as a refresher!
- Growing With Canvas – Self paced training for teachers who want to know more about Canvas.
InstrucureCon 2019 presentation proposals are currently being accepted. If you are interested in presenting please submit your proposal before February 22nd. Notifications will go out by March 20th letting you know of your acceptance.
Please reach out to us at email@example.com if you have questions or need any assistance. In the meantime, we wish you all the best!