CCC Confer transitioned to ConferZoom in June 2018 to provide our faculty and staff with the latest in technology for online meetings and online classes.
This same great technology allows for conference calls with more features than a Call Confer:
- Schedule from the desktop app, mobile device app, or website portal.
- Join by phone, mobile device, or computer.
- Record the call.
- Store the recording in the cloud or download a local copy.
- Share the recording with a link or MP3 file, keep it private, or delete the recording.
- Receive an audio transcript of the conversation when the call completes -your automated note-taking tool, saving your time and effort.
- August 15, 2019
Final date to receive a Call Confer recording playback.
- August 31, 2019
Final date to schedule or host a Call Confer conference call.
What You Need to Know
- Call Confer meetings currently scheduled beyond August 31, 2019 must be rescheduled with ConferZoom.
- Learn how to create a conference call with ConferZoom.
- Check out ConferZoom account status from your MyConfer home page; click the link to create an account if you don’t have one.
- The ConferZoom website portal is www.conferzoom.org . Your ConferZoom sign-in is your email, the password can be reset from the sign-in page.
California Community Colleges | TechConnect